The deals keep rolling for Cyber Monday, and this one is a doozy. The Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course and Certification was already on offer last week for only $19, and now you can save a further 40 percent with a Cyber Monday promo code.
The Hollywood Art Institute offers photography training from the pros. You have the option to pay crazy money for live classes on the website, or you can purchase the pre-recorded material for a whole lot less. The entire 22 module learning kit teaches you everything you need to know, and you’ll be taking better photos from day one, even with your smartphone.
All the learning materials are included in this 56-hour photography masterclass, taught by level-three-certified pros. On completion of the course, you’re awarded an accredited certification, allowing you to validate your training.
The Hollywood Art Institute photography course highlights:
- Access 22 modules and 56 hours of content 24/7.
- Study various photography techniques with videos, video tutorials, articles, ebooks, a pro article database, flashcards, and quizzes.
- Learn from the most talented and experienced photographers in the industry.
- Receive a professional certification upon successful completion of the course.
- Access level-three-certified pro tutors.
- Receive a free five-year subscription to the Pro Article Database.
- Explore “down-to-earth” techniques to help you take better photos from your very first day.
This photography package is valued at almost $2,600, but it was already on offer on Tech Deals for $19. If you use the coupon code CMSAVE40, then you can knock it down again to just $11.40.
We’re not sure when the promo code expires, so don’t hang around. Hit the button below find out more.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.